Dear Valued Customer,
Essentra Components Update on Coronavirus (COVID-19)
The outbreak of COVID-19 continues to impact the movement of people and goods in a growing number of countries. Given the ever changing situation, we want to make sure we continue to update on how we are continuing to support our customers in these unprecedented times.
We want to reassure you that during these uncertain times, we are doing everything we can to ensure we provide the components to help your business react to current challenges.
- As a high service manufacturer and distributor, we continue to strive to remain open and help customers to keep moving by maintaining our service levels. We are continuing to review stock levels to ensure we have stock across our product range, ensuring we have the products you need when you need them.
- With a global network of 12 manufacturing sites and 33 distribution centers we are able to continue to support customers through a flexible supply chain.
- We are working with all of our colleagues to ensure that we can maintain our service to you through these challenging times. We’ve equipped customer service to work from home whilst maintaining onsite teams in production and warehouses where possible.
- We are supporting customers who operate in critical industries with vital components to ensure they can maintain their operations.
- We are available 24 hours a day 365 days a year through our websites. You can find and order products from across our range whenever you need them.
Finally, at Essentra Components, we continue to closely monitor the current situation, taking advice from relevant groups and organizations, including the World Health Organization (WHO). We continue to put the health and safety of our customers and employees first.
For more information on the virus and associated FAQs please refer to the WHO website: -
If you have any questions, please contact your customer service team on, +1 800 847 0486, email@example.com.
With kind regards