Access Hardware - The Design Engineer's Guide
3 minutes | 12 Jun 2018
KEY APPLICATIONS FOR ACCESS HARDWARE
Secure your design with our broad range of access hardware.
Whatever your design requirements, our solutions deliver security, controlled access, productive operation and reduction in unnecessary repair costs. We can also help with free CAD downloads to make your selection process even easier.
Enhance functionality and protect your design against noise and vibration.
Secure your design with:
- HVAC Lock – easy to assemble. A roller cam means it needs less force for locking. Good for different door thicknesses, and available with or without a cylinder and driver
- Functional Locking Hinge – works as both a lock and a hinge to allow unrivalled functionality
- Gasketing – protects steel edges. Flexible and easily pressed on by hand. Ideal for extreme temperatures -25C to +90C
INDOOR & OUTDOOR CABINETS
From door securing solutions, to aesthetically pleasing hinges, that help drive repeat purchases from your customers.
Design quality products with:
- Quarter Turn Lock – seals to IP65 making it ideal for outdoor cabinets and enclosures exposed to the elements
- Concealed Hinge – prevents tampering from outside. Perfect for heavy-duty applications, and made of steel with a zinc-plated finish to resist corrosion
- Piano Hinge – provides even weight distribution across full door. Available in a range of sizes to suit your application needs
A wide range of solutions designed to meet your specific requirements for controlled access.
Protect your design with:
- Push to Close Lock – moving cam safety feature means the door can be opened from inside. Stainless steel material resists rusting and withstands high temperatures
- Leaf Hinge – security with concealed mounting screws that prevent external access to the hinge
- Compression Lock – ideal when a snug seal is needed and made of stainless steel to prevent rusting
Prevent malfunctions in applications that are in constant use with a wide range of industrial strength solutions
Enhance the life of your design with:
- Mini Cam Lock – ideal when space is at a premium. Easily assembled and available in various grip ranges, depending on your application needs
- Heavy Duty Hinge – designed for repeated daily use, they provide uniform load stress to doors
- Toggle Latch – operated by hand, you can quickly, easily and securely pull and lock two components together
CHOOSING THE RIGHT ACCESS HARDWARE SOLUTION
Not every application is the same, so you can customise our standard ranges such as locks, latches and hinges to suit your designs exact needs.
Here’s how to customise your lock:
Choose your lock type, then decide to specify Inserts, Housing and the Cam to meet your requirements.
Prefer a Polyimide insert over Stainless Steel? Want to increase the grip range of your Lock?
We’re flexible, so it’s your choice. If you want advice, our experts are happy to help you with your made to order solution.
Download free CADs and try before you buy
Free CADs are available for most solutions, which you can download for free. You can also request free samples to ensure the solutions you’ve chosen are exactly what you need. If you’re not quite sure which product will work best for your application, our experts are always happy to advise you.
Request your free samples or download free CADs now.