Essentra Components has a large selection of nuts for all of your fastener needs. We offer everything from standard hex, wing and flange nuts to industrial T-slot and machine screw nuts. We have both imperial and metric nuts in a wide variety of materials including brass, stainless steel and nylon to name a few.[more][less]
- Allen Nut - Internal wrenching nuts used to secure bolts in tight spaces where a hex or square bolt will not fit. Material: steel, stainless steel
- Button Thread Nut - Time saving nuts that are slid into place by disengaging the threads with a button and then turned to secure. Material:steel.
- Cap Nut - Domed acorn-shaped nuts used to provide a smooth finished appearance or to prevent damage from exposed bolt threads.Material: nylon, steel, stainless steel.
- Grommet Nut - Used to mount lightweight objects to a panel or other thin gauged surface. Material: nylon.
- Jam Nut - Thin hex nuts that can be threaded onto a bolt and run tight against the standard nut, locking the nut in place and preventing it from backing off. Material: steel, nylon.
- Lock & Flange Nut - Locking hex nuts are designed to run tight against the thread preventing the nut from backing off. Flanged nuts have a slight flare at the base, providing a larger contact area. Material:steel, stainless steel, nylon, lubricated nylon.
- Machine Screw Nut - Hex or square nuts used to fasten machine screw which are versatile bolts used in a wide variety of light duty fastening applications. Material:brass, steel, stainless steel.
- Rod coupling Nut - Long, fully threaded hex nuts used for coupling standard threaded studs. Material: steel.
- Hex Nut - The most common type of nut. It has six sides and comes in a wide range of sizes and materials. Material:nylon, steel, carbon steel, stainless steel, alloy steel.
- Thumb Nut - Small, hand tightened nuts that don’t require tools for tightening. Material:brass, nylon, stainless steel.
- T-Nut - Economical and easy to install. Used to creating a strong threaded fastening point in softer materials such as wood or plastic.Material: steel
- Tooling Nuts - Specialized nuts for workholding, fixturing, jigs or other equipment including: machine coupling nuts, check nuts, knurled nuts and T-slot nuts. Material: cold finished steel, steel, stainless steel.
- Washer Nut - Hex nut with free-spinning washer attached, used to help eliminate vibration. Material: Nylon, Steel
- Weld Nut - Welded to metal, creating a strong fastening point for joining two objects together. Material:Steel.
- Wing & Fly Nut - Threaded base with two opposing wings, these nuts are used to quickly spin into place on long threaded studs and then hand tightened. Material:Nylon, steel, stainless steel, malleable iron.
In-Stock with Fast Shipping
Get set up with Essentra Components, where all of our fasteners are shipped the same day. We have multiple warehouses strategically placed across the United States and Canada, reducing your shipping costs and getting your order to you in the fastest possible time.
No Minimum Order and Free Samples
With no minimum order, anyone can take advantage of Essentra’s great service and selection. Of course we also offer distributors and wholesale customers large volume discounts.
If you’re not sure which nut fits your application, we offer free samples so that you can try-before-you-buy. Help is readily available at Essentra, contact a knowledgeable customer service representative by calling 800-847-0486 or via live chat.